Vertebrate Pest Management
- MSU manual number: E-2050
- Prepared by: MSU Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Prepares you for: Michigan Category 7D exam on vertebrate pest management
- Date New: October 1999
- Size: 102 pages, printed copy; PDF format, 2.04 Mb
- Cost & availability: $10.70 or free online. Printed copies can be purchased from the National Pesticide Safety Education Center. The complete text of this manual is also available in a PDF format at no charge by accessing the chapters shown below. Note that the printed manual includes color photographs not found in the PDF version.
Vertebrate Pest Management, Category 7D, A Guide for Commercial Applicators
- Whole Manual, minus Appendix G Contents
- Chapter 1: Legalities of vertebrate pest management
- Chapter 2: Birds
- Chapter 3: Domestic rodents
- Chapter 4: Wild rodents
- Chapter 5: Other vertebrate pests
- Appendix A: answers to chapters’ study-questions
- Appendices: Note - Appendix G, Common Vertebrate Pests color photo section is not included in the online version.
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.