Regulatory Pest Management
- MSU manual number: E-2055
- Prepared by: MSU Pesticide Safety Education Program and Eric McCumber, Michigan Department of Agriculture
- Prepares you for: Michigan Category 9 exam on regulatory pests, for government employees only.
- Date New: January 2006
- Size: 65 pages, PDF format, 11.2 Mb
- Cost & availability: The complete text of this manual is available at no charge in a PDF format. See below.
Regulatory Pest Management, Category 9
- Whole Manual
- Contents (title, acknowledgements, introduction included)
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Regulatory Pest Management
- Chapter 2: Elements of a Regulatory Program
- Chapter 3: Laws and Regulations
- Chapter 4: Using Pesticides in Regulatory Programs
- Chapter 5: Pests of Concern
- Answer Key for Review Questions, Glossary, Appendices, Pesticide Emergency Information
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.