Michigan Commercial Applicator Core Training Manual
- MSU manual number: E-3008KITC
- Prepared by: MSU Pesticide Safety Education Program and National Association of State Departments of Agriculture
- Prepares you for: Michigan commercial and registered technician exams.
- Date New: December 2007
- Size: 34-page Michigan Commercial Applicator Core Manual Addendum and the 238-page National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual Sold as a set.
- Cost & availability: $30.00. This manual must be purchased and is not available on-line.
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.