Management of Wood-destroying Pests
- MSU manual number: E-2047
- Prepared by: MSU Pesticide Education Program
- Prepares you for: Michigan Category 7B exam on wood-destroying pests.
- Date New: December 2000
- Size: 122 pages, printed copy; PDF format - 5.03 Mb
- Cost & availability: $10 or free online. Printed copies can be purchased from the National Pesticide Safety Education Center. The complete text of this manual is also available in a PDF format at no charge by accessing the chapters shown below. Note that the printed manual includes color photographs not found in the PDF version.
Management of Wood-destroying Pests E-2047
- Whole Manual, minus Appendix G
- Chapter 1 Laws Concerning Control of Wood-destroying pests
- Chapter 2 The Biology of Termites and Other Wood-Destroying Pests
- Chapter 3 Equipment and Methods
- Chapter 4 Soil Treatment for Subterranean Termites
- Chapter 5 Other Treatments for Subterranean Termites
- Chapter 6 Other Wood-destroying Insects
- Chapter 7 Wood-damaging Fungi
- APPENDICES: Answers, Glossary, Wood-boring insects, minus Appendix G color photo section.
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.