Fruit Crop Pest Management
- MSU manual number: E-2891
- Prepared by: Erica Jenkins and Rebecca Hines, MSU Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Prepares you for: Michigan Category 1C exam on fruit crop pest management
- Date New: October 2003
- Size: 118 pages printed copy; PDF format 6.4 Mb
- Cost & availability: The printed copies of training manuals can be obtained by visiting the MSU Extension Bookstore and then dropping down to Pesticide Applicator Training. The complete text of this manual is also available in a PDF format at no charge by accessing the chapters shown below. Note that the printed manual includes color photographs not found in the PDF version.
Fruit Crop Pest Management E-2891
- Whole Manual
- Contents and Introduction
- Chapter 1 Integrated Pest Management
- Chapter 2 Minimizing Pesticide Impact
- Chapter 3 Application Equipment
- Chapter 4 Spraying Fruit
- Chapter 5 Insect Management
- Chapter 6 Weed Management
- Chapter 7 Disease Management
- Chapter 8 Nematode Management
- Chapter 9 Vertebrate Management
- APPENDICES: Answers, Conversion Tables, Glossary, Bibliography, Color Photos.
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.