Field Crop Pest Management
- MSU manual number: E2034
- Prepared by: Rebecca Hines, MSU Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Prepares you for: Michigan Category 1A exam on field crop pest management
- Date New: April 2001
- Size: 86 pages printed copy; PDF format 5.3 Mb
- Cost & availability: $15.50 or free online. Printed copies can be purchased from the National Pesticide Safety Education Center. The complete text is available in PDF format at no charge by accessing the chapters listed below. Note that the printed manual includes color photographs not found in the PDF version.
Field Crop Pest Management E-2034
- Chapter 1 Integrated Pest Management
- Chapter 2 Minimizing Pesticide Impact
- Chapter 3 Application Equipment
- Chapter 4 Calibration
- Chapter 5 Insect Management
- Chapter 6 Weed Management
- Chapter 7 Disease Management
- Chapter 8 Nematode Management
- Appendices Answers, Conversion Tables, Glossary, Bibliography.
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.