Gardens and Landscapes
Seasonal updates and advice
- MSU Extension News – Pest management advice for gardening around your home. The search at this site includes 2006 and forward CAT Alert newsletter articles.
- Gardening in Michigan
Exotic Plant Pests in Michigan
- Spotted wing Drosophila
- Brown marmorated stink bug
- Multi-colored Asian lady beetle
- Garlic mustard
- Emerald ash borer
- Using Michigan native plants and ecosystems to produce win-win situations for agriculture, communities and the environment.
- Identify natural enemies that offer you biological control.
- MSU Extension’s Drought Resources
- Soil Test Kit Self-Mailer
- MSU Extension Bookstore
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.