Seasonal updates and advice
- MSU Extension News - Turfgrass care and pest management advice. The search at this site includes 2006 and forward CAT Alert newsletter articles.
- MSU Turfgrass Science – Links to resources and advice for golf courses, athletic fields, sod production and home lawns.
- Enviro-weather – Weather data with models for making pest and other management decisions
- MSU GDD Tracker - Use growing degree days to predict physiological plant status.
- MSU Turf Weeds.net
- MSU Turf Diseases.net
- Turfgrass Information Center
- AgBioResearch - our partner in MSU research
- Identifying natural enemies for better pest control
- MSU Extension’s Drought Resources
MSU Extension publications
- Turfgrass Pest Management: Training Manual for Comm Applications - Category 3A, E-2327
- Soil Test Kit Self-Mailer, E-3154
Search for more MSU Extension publications at the MSU Extension Bookstore
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.