IPM Training and Resource Center
Michigan Specific Training Resources
- NEW: ONLINE SPECIAL! MDARD-APPROVED IPM TRAINING OFFERED AT NO CHARGE FOR IPM TECHNICIANS AND CONTRACTED SCHOOL/COMMUNITY PESTICIDE APPLICATORS! See the MDARD-approved IPM Training Modules.
- State of Michigan Integrated Pest Management Training Manual, Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Other Training Resources
- EPA Center of Expertise for School IPM Webinars
- Extension Self-Paced Learning Page for Urban IPM – Stop School Pests IPM training materials
State of Michigan Regulatory Resources
- State of Michigan IPM Regulatory Requirements
- Integrated Pest Management; Legal Requirements for Pesticide Use in Schools, Day Care Centers, Health Care Facilities, and Public Buildings Brochure, Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- IPM Program Template for the State of Michigan, Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Model IPM Policy for the State of Michigan, Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
IPM Program Documentation and Action Plans
- Extension Integrated Pest Management Action Plans for Specific Pests
- Forms for Your School IPM Program
- IPM Cost Calculator
- iSchool Pest Manager
- MSU PSEP Schools and Facilities IPM newsletter.
To receive the PSEP School and Facilities IPM newsletter:
- Copy and paste the following in the body of the email: Subscribe FACILITIESIPM
- Click send. You will receive a confirmation email that will require your response.
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.