Seasonal updates and advice
- MSU Extension News – Plant and pest management advice for commercial vegetables. The search at this site includes 2006 and forward CAT Alert newsletter articles.
- Enviro-weather – Weather data with models for making pest and other management decisions
- Vegetable entomology website
- Michigan Vegetable Information Network
- Soil fertility and nutrient management
- Cover crops advice
- Vegetable plant pathology research
- Michigan potato diseases
- Potato breeding and genetics
- Identifying natural enemies for better pest control
- Using Michigan native plants and ecosystems to produce win-win situations for agriculture, communities and the environment
- MSU’s Organic Farming Exchange
- AgBioResearch - our partner in MSU research
- Tritrophic Interactions - YouTube video
- Onion thrips scouting - YouTube video
- Asparagus Miner Life Cycle & IPM - YouTube video
MSU Extension publications
- Insect, Disease and Nematode Control for Commercial Vegetables, E-312
- Weed Control Guide for Vegetable Crops, E-433
- A Pocket Guide to Disease Scouting in Potatoes, E-2998
Search for more MSU Extension publications at the MSU Extension Bookstore.
Other Extension links
- VegEdge, University of Minnesota
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service
Home gardeners, please see the Community and Home section of this website.
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.