Seasonal updates and advice
- MSU Extension News - Plant and pest management advice for urban agriculture. The search at this site includes 2006 and forward CAT Alert newsletter articles.
- Enviro-weather - Weather data for making IPM and other management decisions
- C.S. Mott Group for Sustainable Food Systems
- Using Michigan native plants and ecosystems to produce win-win situations for agriculture, communities and the environment
- Community Based Food & Farming: Sustaining Biological & Cultural Diversity
- IPM Guide for Affordable Housing - Helps affordable housing managers, owners and agents use IPM to contend with a variety of urban pests in their facilities.
- Growing Food in the City: The Production Potential of Detroit’s Vacant Land
- MSU Extension’s Drought Resources
- MSU Extension’s Fruit Freeze Resources
Other Extension links
- Landscape, nursery and urban forestry fact sheets from the University of Massachusetts Extension
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.