Seasonal updates and advice
- MSU Extension News - Plant and pest management advice for organic agriculture. The search at this site includes 2006 and forward CAT Alert newsletter articles.
- Enviro-weather - Weather data for making IPM and other management decision
- MSU‘s Organic Pest Management
- Organic Farming Exchange
- C.S. Mott Group for Sustainable Food Systems
- MSU Student Organic Farm
- Cover crops advice
- MSU Extension’s Drought Resources
- MSU Extension’s Fruit Freeze Resources
MSU Extension publications
- Building Soil for Organic and Sustainable Farms, E-3144
- Flaming as a Method of Weed Control in Organic Farming Systems, E-3038
- Advanced Soil Organic Matter Management, E-3137
Search for more MSU Extension publications at the MSU Extension Bookstore.
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.