Seasonal updates and advice
- MSU Extension News – Plant and pest management advice for field crops. The search at this site includes 2006 and forward CAT Alert newsletter articles.
- Enviro-weather – Weather data for making IPM and other management decisions
- MSU Extension’s Drought Resources
- Michigan cover crop selector tool
- MSU Field Crops Team
- Search and order MSU Extension Bulletins by subject, keyword, or title.
- AgBioResearch - our partner in MSU research
- Cover crops advice
- Identify natural enemies that offer you biological control for aphids and other pests
- Using Michigan native plants and ecosystems to produce win-win situations for agriculture, communities and the environment
- Soil fertility and nutrient management links.
- Market Outlook & Probabilistic Price Forecasts for grain and livestock.
- Long-Term Ecological Research based at Kellogg Biological Station
Other Extension links
- Corn Grower’s Guidebook, Purdue University Extension
The MSU IPM Program maintains this site as an access point to pest management information at MSU. The IPM Program is administered within the Department of Entomology, fueled by research from the AgBioResearch, delivered to citizens through MSU Extension, and proud to be a part of Project GREEEN.